PECS is a software instrument for Microsoft Windows (VST2/VST3/CLAP) and Apple macOS (VST2/VST3/CLAP/AU) based on the classic KORG PE-2000 Poly-Ensemble S string machine from 1976. It is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
Main features are:
- Humble recreation of 8 original presets
- Tweakable instrument parameters
- Vintage Vibe
- Resizable user interface (not “N” version!)
- MIDI Learn – all parameters can be controlled by MIDI CC
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
You can download this incredible software instrument from Fullbucket here.