Interface 257, June/July 2023 issue is out now. Highlights in this issue:
- The very special Expressive E Osmose liberates the synthesizer from its shackles; an extensive review!
- Plus many more product tests of the latest gear and software for musicians and producers, such as the Roland SH-4d groovebox, Steinberg’s HALion 7 sampling and synthesis platform, an Audient iD24 USB audio interface and the Sequential Trigon-6 synth, with a video review.
- Features: AI beatmakers and AI text-to audio and 10 tools for Voice Separation.
- Interview: Leandro ‘Dro’ Hidalgo: How do you mix a Stormzy album?
- And of course reviews of new freeware and plugins!
More info at Interface.