Updated August 23rd, 2022: The album Exaudia will be released August 26th. A new single from the album Exaudia has been released: ‘Until We Meet Again’ Album Title: Exaudia
- Vocal Melody Composed and Performed by: Lisa Gerrard
- Music Track Composed, Performed, Produced, Mixed and Mastered by: Marcello De Francisci
- Record Label: Atlantic Curve | Schubert Music Publishing Inspirational Vocal Music
- Solo Violin Performed by: Farhad Behroozi
- Vocal Recording Engineer for Lisa Gerrard: Simon Bowley
- Executive Album Producer: Daryl Bamonte
- Album mixed and mastered at: 10,000 Watts of Iron | A Music Company – Los Angeles, California.
- Video Concept, Direction, Creation and Edited by: Marcello De Francisci Full Album
- Release Date: 08/26/2022
- Pre-Order: https://orcd.co/exaudia
- (C) Copyright ©2022 Atlantic Curve-Schubert Music Publishing. All Rights Reserved
‘When The Light Of Morning Comes’…
The new single & video from the forthcoming album ‘ E X A U D I A ’ is scheduled for release on Friday, July 22nd, 2022 through Atlantic Curve / Schuber Music Group. This new track features stunning vocal melodies written and performed by Lisa Gerrard accompanied by orchestral colors & the production mix of composer Marcello De Francisci.
- Astrid Williamson – Solo Violin
- Daniela Arbizzi – Solo Cello
- Simon Bowley – Vocal Recording engineer for Lisa Gerrard.
The new collaboration between Lisa Gerrard and Marcello De Francisci – Exaudia. “Exaudia” – Definition: A king concedes audience and fulfills a wish that is petitioned.
Exaudia is an album inspired by the history of Spain in the 1500’s and its expulsion of Sephardic tribes throughout all of Europe and North Africa. The musical tracks for Exaudia were composed, performed, recorded, produced, mixed and mastered in Los Angeles and all of Lisa Gerrard’s vocals were recorded out of her personal studio in Melbourne.
Marcello De Francisci is a composer based in Los Angeles, California. His studies furthermore career began as a visual artist while attending fine arts at an institution founded by the famed Baroque painter Bartolome Esteban Murillo in Seville, Spain. He later furthered his education at the “Universidad Complutense” in Madrid in addition taught himself music to discover his true passion was to score soundtracks for the motion picture industry.
More info at Roughtrade.