The Centre for Computing History in Cambridge (UK) organises a retro computer sale on Sunday February 26th, 2023. If you want to get rid of your (valuable) Vintage / retro computer stuff, or if you are interested to expand your personal museum, this might be interesting for you:
Bring ‘n’ Byte – what better place to buy, sell, and exchange your retro tech!
Computers | Peripherals | Consoles | Video Games | Software | Accessories
If you’d like to book a table to sell stuff, please drop Tony a line – email@example.com
- The museum will be open for traders to set up from 9am. Open to the public from 10am.
- Please note this is still a normal museum day – and all tickets include all-day entry to our museum!
Entry is £10 for ONE table & one person. Due to space and in the interest of fairness, one table per stall only. We will provide the table. You must reserve your table in advance.
Once your table is booked you will be subjected to vetting by our team, and must adhere to the following rules:
- Table holders must be aged 16 or over.
- We will supply your 6 foot table and this is your limit for sale space.
- Items for sale must be relevant, in fair, safe, or restorable condition.
- No counterfeit or copyright infringing items.
- All items brought with you that are unsold must be taken away by you at the end of the day.
- We reserve the right to refuse entry to any traders we deem unsuitable.
- Buy your tickets on the door – all tickets include all-day entry to our museum!
- Please bring cash – most sellers are not traders and will not have card machines!
- You may want to bring some carrier bags too – who knows what wonders you may find!