The first SynTesla DIY Synthesizer was a steampunk design based on the Waldorf Streichfett by Pierre-Jean Tardiveau.
After this project, Pierre-Jean worked on the SynTesla II, another Steampunk Synthesizer, but this time based on the Waldorf Rocket monophonic analog Synthesizer. Besides the lovely design, he added again tesla vacuum tubes in the signal flow.
- Analog multimode-filter (VCF) Low Pass / Band Pass / High Pass
- flexible oscillator-section with and hard sync
- Up to 8 oscillators in unison for chords
- Ultra High-Density Sawtooth
- Low-Frequency Oscillator (LFO) for modulation
- Envelopes for VCA, VCF, and Sync
- Booster circuit (distortion)
- Arpeggiator with different rhythmic patterns
- Glide and Hold
- Tesla Vacuum tubes pre-amp
- Nixie IN-13 Vu-meters
- Hand made in Paris-France
More info about the projecs of Pierre-Jean Tardivau here and here.